Thursday 11 July 2013

First post

Apologies for the unoriginal title, but we have to start somewhere, right?!

Hi, I'm LilyBettie (or you can call me Lucy).
I've just finished my undergraduate degree and need something to fill my time before starting my MA in Social Research in September.

It probably will not come as a shock- but I LOVE beauty products/beauty treatments/skin care.
I've been on many successful (and unsuccessful) journeys in my quest to find the perfect foundation/concealer/cleanser/moisturiser etc so I think it would only be fair to share my knowledge and hopefully help some people only just starting on the journey.

I'm so interested in the beauty industry that this is what my dissertation in my MA will be based upon and I may need some help and input from you!

I also have a pug puppy who I adore and definitely cannot leave out from this blog.

Isn't she beautiful?!

There will be plenty of pictures on this blog of her growing up along with my tattoos, vintage style, shabby chic home things, nail art and plenty of weirdness.
I will post on a weekly, possibly twice weekly basis!

Hope you enjoy!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment