Saturday 17 May 2014

Dior Addict Fluid Stick Review in Shade 338 Mirage

Hey lovelies! This post is slightly late- oops! I'm useless with a schedule! 
But I wanted to show you my new purchase- the new Dior Addict Fluid Stick! 
Seriously... How gorgeous is the packaging?? It looks like a regular lipstick with a see through lid but it's actually a glossy liquid lipstick. 
I've been wanting to splurge on this since they were released, but at £26, I just couldn't justify it.
However, when I received an email from debenhams to say they were giving 10% off all beauty and fragrance. I caved...
Starting off with the application- it's so silky like a lipgloss but with much more pigmentation. There's no stickiness and it leaves the lips feeling moisturised. The applicator is much better than the normal ones i've used before on both lipgloss and liquid lipstick. I picked up the shade 338 Mirage which is a natural coral shade. It's one worn by Jennifer Lawrence so that sold this shade for me.
Above- without flash
Below- with flash
And this is what it looks like on...
I love how natural and glossy it looks. It really does give an extra something to a more natural look. It doesn't last a really long time, maybe 4 hours (depending on what you are doing in that time), but it is easy to reapply and that is much longer than any gloss finish i've tried. I really want to try some other colours. Fortunately, Debenhams offer a try it before you buy it on some items. This was one of them so I got a sample of this shade and 3 others, 754 pandore, 575 wonderland and 551 aventure. I have used the shade I purchased, and there is a lot in there- enough for at least two applications.

Would I recommend this product? Yes! If you want something that feels luxurious on the lips, is easy to apply and doesn't feel like its going to break in your handbag, this is for you. The price point might be a little off putting for some, but it might be a good one to put on your birthday want list. I'm wanting the shade 373 Rieuse next!

Also, do you like my new nails? I think they are perfect for summer.
Thanks to Laura Wade @ Nail Candy Lincoln

LilyBettie and Elsie 
xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment