Friday 9 May 2014

Illamasqua blush obsession/collection; review and swatches

Hi lovelies! 
Hope you're well!

I'm a blush addict. I admit it. Once I find a brand of blush I like, I can't help myself and my collection just grows and grows.

This is definitely the case with Illamasqua blushers.
In my collection I have the shades Hussy (bright candy pink), Morale (rosed flush), Lover (soft apricot), Tremble (soft lilac pink) and Sophie (golden coral shimmer), which are all powders. Seduce (warm rose pink) is the only cream blush I have. 
The following swatches are not built up- these are with one swipe/coat only!
With flash 
Without flash

I absolutely love the pigmentation of these blushes. Every one of these blushers is of the same quality, which you don't often find! 
My favourite is Morale. It is such a unique colour. It's one that is not dupable and I've honestly never seen anything like it from any other brand. This was the first blush I bought from illamasqua, and it made sure it was not my last. 

Each blush costs £21.50 but Illamasqua always has amazing sales and if you've bought two times before, they give you a loyalty discount of 10% from your third order onwards! They are also sold at Debenhams and very.co.uk, where you can also find great offers. This is not to say I don't think they're worth the price, they really are! But everyone likes a bargain ;)  

If you're looking for super pigmented blusher that lasts a long time from a brand that provides a great colour selection- Illamasqua is for you!

Lots of love 
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment