Tuesday 8 July 2014

Clinique Cheek Pop Blush Review- Peach Pop and Plum Pop


Have you heard a lot about Clinique Cheek Pop Blush?  
They've been out of stock for a few months but they're finally back! 
Plum Pop has been in my collection since they were first released back in February, but I've been lusting after Peach Pop ever since... 
I've now got my hands on it so thought I would let you know what I think of them. 
Firstly, lets talk about the formula... WOW!
They feel so soft, kind of creamy and not at all chalky. The pigmentation is great, as you will see in the swatches. I find it quite hard at times to get blush on my cheeks evenly, however, i've never had a problem with these. On my pale skin, Plum Pop can be quite bright. They are very buildable, so it's worth going in with a light hand and adding more as needed. The cutest feature is the flower design. I was a little concerned that this would wear off in the first few uses. In reality, I don't think it will wear off until it's nearly used up as it's engraved deeply.
At £16.50 each, they're a reasonable price for a high end blush. 
Plum Pop on the left, Peach Pop on the right.
Plum Pop and Peach Pop were the two shades that called to me. There are four shades, the others called Ginger Pop and Berry Pop. Both seemed more suited to darker skin tones to me. 
Plum Pop is more pink than plum. It is quite cool toned. It is the perfect winter shade, but I seem to be leaning more towards Peach Pop now it's summer.
Peach Pop is a pinky coral/peach. It is so pretty. I've worn this almost everyday since I got it. I think it would suit most skin tones. 

I'd definitely recommend these to anyone! They're the perfect addition to any collection as you won't have tried anything like them!

Have you been tempted by any of the Clinique Cheek Pop Blushes? What are your thoughts on them? I'd love to hear!

Lots of love 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment